Do.L.O.R.E.S. – the load securing calculation software
In accordance with DIN EN 12195-1 and VDI 2700, sheet 2 Do.L.O.R.E.S. is the load securing calculation software.
Do.L.O.R.E.S stands for ‘Dolezych Ladungssicherung Optimiertes Rechnergestütztes Experten System’ (Dolezych load securing optimised computer-aided expert system). With this software you can determine the necessary number of lashing equipment and their dimensioning with pinpoint precision. Do.L.O.R.E.S. can be used alternatively in assistant mode or in expert mode. The assistant mode offers support in entering the data and is the fastest way to the result. The expert mode offers a large number of input options and also calculates the securing of the load for combinations of different lashing methods.
These are your advantages:
- the optimised user interface ensures ease of use
- an extensive help function guides the user step by step through the program
- there are numerous calculation examples for different loads
- the arrangement of the load on the loading area can be changed by mouse click
- DoLores is in German and English; further languages will be available shortly
- the inputs and results can be stored for subsequent further use
- there are extensive documentation and printing options for your documents The calculation of the securing of the load takes place in accordance with the valid DIN EN 12195-2. However, calculation parameters according to VDI 2700, sheet 2 can additionally be selected. Supplementary to the European standard, the securing of special loads, e.g. reinforcing steel meshes, is dealt with here.